On May 27th 2005 Caleb and Raven were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, not just till death do them part, but for time and all eternity. Soon Justice will be sealed to Caleb and Raven creating an eternal family of fun, love, and service. This is the story of the Loving Loveless Family

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stillness and Silence

Distance
Where are you?
Stillness and silence fill the space between our hearts
Days filled with breaths...breaths and changing colors
they couldn't tell me
...Where to find your face
Wonder
Where am I?
I float in dreamt expression as melody fills my senses
Words can't explain the stuff of my imagination
though it explains me
My lips are still
Time
To where does it pass?
Movement in so many ways shows who we are
these seen as one create a better view
Perhaps then I'll catch a glimpse
...of where you are

No comments: