On May 27th 2005 Caleb and Raven were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, not just till death do them part, but for time and all eternity. Soon Justice will be sealed to Caleb and Raven creating an eternal family of fun, love, and service. This is the story of the Loving Loveless Family

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ad Naseum Nitrus Oxide or The Saga of Puffy Cheeks.

Just got back from a significant stint at the dentist. My whole face is numb because they had to do like 7 fillings on 5 teeth. (Don't worry, ill be back to drinking soda right before bed and not brushing in no time).

But for now I cannot even talk very well; I look like a chipmunk.

So I called into work and told them I wouldn't be in today. "Hi! Wetum to Bent Bown how can I hep you toaday". Nice! I think I will avoid the embarrassment.

Yesterday I wrote a rather depressing article on my feelings about my days off of work and how life is losing its flavor. Well, I am relishing not working today. My face hurts and I just want to lay down and relax. So I will...

In a few minutes the second season of Battlestar Galactica gets done downloading, The first season was pretty good but I'm more excited for the second season. I know what you might be thinking...illegal downloads? Heck-no-techno! I don't feel that it is stealing to download something that is free on TV. I can TEVO them or record them onto VHS....so i feel justified in Downloading them too. If your ears are burning take an Advil.

Anyways, season 2 is going to be cool and in 29 min and 21 sec the file will be done and the electronic hum of my computer emulating cylonic glory will be mine...mine...mine...*cough*...sorry.

Be good..

Caleb

No comments: