On May 27th 2005 Caleb and Raven were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, not just till death do them part, but for time and all eternity. Soon Justice will be sealed to Caleb and Raven creating an eternal family of fun, love, and service. This is the story of the Loving Loveless Family

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy Sunday...

When I have 9am church I love to take a nap afterwards; so I did today and It was great! When I woke up Raven had put together a nice meatloaf with potatoes and salad. It was her first attempt at meatloaf and I thought she did a good job.

After dinner we watched some conference that we had recorded and I spent most of the day working on my book. Ooops! The cat is out of the bag! Yeah, I am writing a book. Don't worry, I don't think I have any business writing a book. It is just something I am interested in, and have always wanted to try, so I am giving it a shot. A while ago I was pondering life and realised that one of my weaknesses is that I get scared of starting things. I feel capable of things but hold myself back by not just beginning. To combat that I just decided to start writing a book and if it never goes anywhere, at least I tried. Chapter 1 is almost done!

Anyways, not that interesting....I only bring it up because my wife finally found out tonight that I was trying to write a book and the exchange we had was is on my mind.

Sunday's are so lazy...time to go to bed. This was a wonderful beautiful warm spring day and I was glad to be a part of it!

Caleb

No comments: