On May 27th 2005 Caleb and Raven were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, not just till death do them part, but for time and all eternity. Soon Justice will be sealed to Caleb and Raven creating an eternal family of fun, love, and service. This is the story of the Loving Loveless Family

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I was RIGHT all along!!!

I guess saturated fat is good for you!

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=health&category=heart.disease&conitem=a03ddd2eaab85110VgnVCM10000013281eac____&page=2

I guess I was right all along and now feel very good about digging into a big fatty steak with grissle whilst drinking whole milk..yum.

Keep on dieting eveyrone, Im going to live till im 100!

Caleb

1 comment:

Eric said...

Big C, I'm on the diet thing too, I'm going to looked ripped by MAY haha