On May 27th 2005 Caleb and Raven were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, not just till death do them part, but for time and all eternity. Soon Justice will be sealed to Caleb and Raven creating an eternal family of fun, love, and service. This is the story of the Loving Loveless Family

Monday, April 7, 2008

Life's losing luster

I have a rotating day off every week, I feel like they are losing some luster. I'm sitting here listening to some Damien Rice, and other than that, very bored. The Internet used to seem like a fountain or entertainment and fun. I could spend hours on it and be just fine but now I'm rather bored with it.

My mother always told me that if you are bored you are boring.

Yet it seems that I used to have fun with life, I used to have hobbies and friends and everything was very satisfying and fun. It used to seem like a treat to drive up the canyon or have a campfire. It used to be a joy to write music. I used to have fun with friends and family. I used to be enthralled with sunsets and beautiful things.

I wish I could get some spark back in my life.

I guess Its going to be my goal to try and force myself to do things I once loved to do to maybe reignite some desire to do them.

Spiritually, however, I feel better than almost any other time. I'm finally on the path I want to be on. It's to bad that flavorlessness of the rest of my life leaves my mouth dry.

BUT ILL PROBABLY FEEL BETTER TOMO!!!! :)

Caleb

1 comment:

Orvis said...

Caleb I know what you mean and have had that feeling come and go over the years. Hmmm...I think the same thing as what you said Lisa said that if you feel board your boring. On that note I have been wanting to get into better shape and do more things outside insted of playing video games. Don't get me wrong that there is some sweet feeling that comes over me when I do an amazing timed jump and crack you with the butt of my gun and leave you in a state of wonder of "how does Bubba do that". I will always love playing games, but I know now that my body is paying for it. Anywho back to getting the feel of excitement of life again. I wonder if it is all the responsabilities that come with getting married, having kids, spiritual needs, callings in church, school(need to go back), work (especialy when and if you don't like your job) and then try and have time for fun things with your family and kids...and then have some time with your friends, but most of the time you don't have the money..hmmm the list goes on. What gives that feeling of "WOW I LOVE LIFE" back into your own personal life? Like I was saying before that I have felt the same way as you Caleb and I have taken notice on things that bug me and that force me to feel like that and have been starting to change them. It's the hardest thing in the world though. I think I'm ranting. Ha! Well Caleb life is good when you make time. Not for everything that you love. Some things have to give now and then. Plan for them...make it happen. Like hanging with me should be one of your top priorities for sure! I do miss our family fun...I think we are getting a little better about getting together and hanging out again, but I know that I can do better about that. I want to do those fun things again with our family. Some of my bets memories was going up in the summer to the Ranch house with all you guys. This should not stop. If you are apart of the family and are reading this I love you and reach out to me and lets make some more fun memories. I promis to do the same.

Brad